About the Portal
The Labour Hire Licensing Online (LHLO) Portal is Labour Hire Authority’s (LHA) primary way of communicating with providers about their labour hire licence, and a a one-stop-shop for licensees to manage their licence.
The dashboard features your details, notifications, outstanding transactions and more.
Your Nominated Officer (NO) is required to create and maintain your LHLO account.
Using the LHLO Portal
You can use the portal to easily fulfill most licensing obligations, such as:
- Applying for a new labour hire licence
- Informing LHA of changes to your business
- Adding or removing relevant persons, or changing NO details
- Applying to renew your labour hire licence
- Paying application fees, annual licence fees and renewal fees using Visa or Mastercard
- Lodging annual reports with LHA
Logging into LHLO
- You can access the LHLO Portal using the yellow 'LHLO SIGN-IN' button in the top right-hand corner of every webpage on the LHA website. Alternatively, you can access the Portal here.
- Hint: Click 'Sign in problems?' on the login screen if you forget your associated email address or password.
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for on this page, need clarification or would like to provide feedback, you can contact us via telephone at 1300 545 200 or email email@example.com.
For regular updates, subscribe to LHA News.