The Labour Hire Authority (LHA) continues to meet with labour hire businesses and stakeholders around Victoria, providing up-to-date information to support compliance.
Throughout March and April, we met with more than 200 labour hire providers, hosts and stakeholders at engagement sessions across Victoria.
Our engagement in April took us to the Sunraysia region, holding free information sessions for a range of providers and hosts, and meeting with stakeholders with a focus on the horticulture industry.
In May, LHA is holding regional information sessions in western and south-western Victoria, along with a number of targeted stakeholder engagement sessions.
Feedback from attendees has been very positive regarding the clarity and relevance of these sessions, as well as the value of the opportunity to raise specific queries with LHA staff.
Upcoming information sessions
Our program of free information sessions continues in May, covering topics including:
- provider and host obligations under the labour hire licensing scheme
- LHA’s recent and upcoming compliance and enforcement activities
- recent legal and regulatory changes in labour hire
- new resources to support compliance.
Registrations are now open for the following information sessions:
- Ararat – Monday 15 May, 1pm – 2pm
- Portland – Tuesday 16 May, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Warrnambool – Wednesday 17 May, 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Colac – Thursday 18 May, 11:30am – 12:30pm
Visit the LHA events page for further details.